Here is how to set up Little Mandarin Classes in your local area.
All we need is a minimum of 10 children to run the classes. Once you have 10 children we can find a venue to deliver the classes.
Here are a few steps to follow if you are a parent interested in local classes:
1. Spread the word! Tell friends and families and try to form a group;
2. Contact us and let us know how many children are keen to start on email@example.com;
3. Discuss and suggest a location;
4. We will contact the location and hire the space;
5. Start your Little Mandarin Classes
If you are a Nursery Manager, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. We can help by sending you a parent letter, deliver a 20-minute taster session, we will assign you a teacher and give you access to our online resources.
You work in a school? We are more than happy to meet and discuss your options. You are looking at curriculum time classes, lunch and after-school clubs, story time and more. There's also a parent letter that we can send you and we will be happy to offer you a 20-minute taster class.
If you have more questions, find us on 0800 852 7308 or email@example.com.
You can follow us on Twitter too, just click here.