It’s Chinese New Year and this is all about family, celebration, fun and a lot of colours!
Here’s a Lion Mask that is very easy to make and will turn your little one into a happy, dancing Lion!
What you need:
Red and white paper
1 x Ice lolly stick
1. Draw a circle inside the red sheet of paper that is big enough to cover the face and cut around it!
2. Fold the round face in half and cut off a small piece somewhere in the middle. Open it, and you have a cute nose!
3. Add colour! Paint colour the mouth, whiskers, all around the eyes!
4. Poke to hole is, where the eyes should be ;)
5. Glue all around the edges of the circle.
6. The best part: stick lots of feathers to give it the most glorious mane!
7. Glue the ice lolly stick to the back!
9. Take your family and join your local Chinese New Year event!
Xīn Nián Kuài Lè!