Have you tried Black Sesame Soup 芝麻糊 before?
130g black sesame
30g white rice
50g Rock sugar
1. Wash and then fry black sesame in a clear pan until you can smell the black sesame
2. Soak sesame and rice in water for 30 minutes
3. Blend half sesame and rice in 200ml water in a blender
4. Drain them to get smooth sesame mixture
5. Put the undrained residue back in blender and add remaining sesame and 200ml water for blending again.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until the water mixture has finished
7. Put sugar in the drained mixture, cook until it boils
8. Ready to serve 😌