ARTS & CRAFTS: Create your own pig spoon!
Age: 2 - 7 years old
· Pink plastic/wooden spoon
· Pipe cleaner
· Button or paper nose
· Googly eyes
· White glue
1. Place the plastic spoon on a flat surface. Wind the pipe cleaner around the top end of the spoon and pull out both ends to make arms.
2. With a black marker, draw a smiley mouth.
3. Use white glue to attach the button to the spoon. (nose)
4. Paste googly eyes at the top of the spoon or draw them with a marker.
5. Cut out two small triangles and using white glue, attach the ears.